Number of recruits:
Education & Salary:
Bachelor’s degree 70 to 90,000
Master’s degree 80,000 to 100,000
1. Responsible for the production of integrated debugging SOP according to the product development plan to perform all R&D and pilot integrated debugging test tasks;
2. Research and develop the first mechanical phone model to verify the functional performance and reliability, and feedback various design defects to the research and development TEAM;
3. Responsible for R&D product finalization verification and functional performance reliability test;
4. Cooperate with developers to complete industry and international standard certification of robots, controllers, and other products.
1. Majors related to testing and automation;
2. Familiar with the principle of automatic control;
3. Master at least one computer language;
4. CET-6 or above.