Institutional R&D Engineer
Number of recruits:
1. Project plan design, review plan with customers.
2. 3D design and convene a review meeting;
3. Drawing out 2D engineering drawings and compiling BOM of standard parts;
4. Prototype trial production and on-site debugging improvement in NPI stage;
5. Leading the problems in the assembly process of the prototype;
6. Assembly SOP, debugging SOP, repair and maintenance manual production, etc.
1. Education: Bachelor OR Master
2. Major in mechanical design/automation/electromechanical related;
3. Proficiency in using SolidWorks and CAD software;
4. English level 6 or above is preferred